Blue Rain Millennium has been installing fences since 2008. Fences built and installed by Blue Rain Millennium help protect your home while providing privacy. Our fence installation professionals at Blue Rain Millennium have over 11 years of fence building experience and can install a wide variety of fences sure to fit your style and budget. From picket fences and vinyl composite fences to iron, cedar, and wire fences, Blue Rain Millennium can install them all! Call (253) 353-7378 for a free quote.
Call for a Quote
$28 Per Ft.
Quality Materials Used - 2 Year Warranty
*Extra charge for removal
*Call for warranty details*
Blue Rain Millennium Fence Services
Our fencing services include,
- Rebuild, or replace existing fencing materials
- Replace any broken or rotten wood post
- Install mailbox post
- Rebuild or replace new or existing gates, gate latches, and locks
- Install any type of fence including split rail, cedar, iron, vinyl composite or picket fence
- Remove all debris and building materials upon completion
Benefits of Blue Rain Millennium Installing Your New Fence
Blue Rain Millennium's experts can make installing your fence a breeze and guarantee you the following from your fence
- Privacy and security
- Controlled accessibility
- Marking your property boundaries
- Deterring any unwanted guest or trespassers
- Add aesthetic beauty while adding value to your property
Why Choose Blue Rain Millennium for Your Fence Installation Project?
Unlike traditional fencing companies that charge a lot for labor, materials and installation, Blue Rain Millennium provides high-quality craftsmanship at an affordable, reasonable price to best serve our valued customers. We take pride in our work and strive for perfection with every fence installed in the area. We stand behind our fence installers skill and workmanship by offering a full satisfaction guarantee. When you're ready to have a brand new, beautiful fence installed, call the experts at Blue Rain Millennium at (253) 353-7378.
Call for Fast FREE Quote
Dial Area Code first please.